What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine exemptions
- Now with new information about vaccine custody disputes, international travel, and rights in declared emergencies—from local outbreaks to pandemics
- Learn how state and federal statutes, regulations, constitutions and legal precedent interact to define the boundaries of your legal exemption rights
- Learn where legal technicalities and practical reality differ–and what to do about it
- Learn how to deal with local authorities and to avoid mistakes that cost others
- Now with new information about employee exemptions, immigration waivers
- Learn about important background information about the legal system
- Learn when you need an attorney, and why
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vaccine Legal Exemptions scores 70.26/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.vaccinerights.com/e-book.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: vaccinerights.com you’ll also be taken through to vaccinerights.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)